Thursday, January 28, 2010

My Shoe Fettish

So I forgot to confess that I bought two more pairs of shoes yesterday at Beryl. I am blamimg Alexis because she made me go. Also, I'm rationalizing my purchases by saying that I NEEDED them for my internship. Also, my black heels and black flats that I brought are essentially dead. Also, because of the Soldes I got a pair of healed brown leather boots (AKA my sassy mom boots) which were originally 100 euro for 60% off and a pair of black heels with silver accents for 40% off.

See, it's OK then, right?

It was rather embarrasing though when I got to the cash register and my AAA TravelMoney card was denied three times because my balance was too low. Mama Lew must have known what I was up to and called to cancel my card. But I know if she had seen these puppies she would have understood.

I almost cried at the cash register, seriously. But no worries because I worked my magic--paid for the shoes with the 20 euro cash I scrounged up from the bottom of my bag and magically my card was approved for the remaining balance.

I told Lex and Kelly that I am not allowed to buy anymore shoes until we get to Italy for Spring Break. We'll see how long that lasts, haha

No comments:

Post a Comment