YUP! Pretty exciting day. Big news was that I found out that I got the internship at the Council of Europe. I don't know the details yet, but I've been assigned to work with someone in the "Pompidou Group" dealing with drug trafficking.
It still hasn't hit me yet. Personally, I'm just excited to wear my skirt suits (Katie, this is for you).
I was even more excited because Sue and Alexis got 2 of the other 5 internships at the Council. So all together, the three of us accounted for half of all the interships. So here's your proof...POLICY STUDIES KIDS OWN.
I had my COM class this afternoon too. I still have no respect for Newhouse, but it looks like this is going to be a fun class.
Quick update on yesterday: Had my policy seminar class. Looks interesting. My professor is the head of the Secretary General's Office at the Council of Europe. CRAZY!
Went back to MacDo for internet again last night and got to skype with Greg and Laura and Em. Seriously, I have the best bosses in the world :)
I finished my Remembrance Scholar application this morning and got an e-mail from Lou. So overall, pretty freaking amazing day. I have econ tonight, booking Spring Break flights, dinner with Nou Nou and then out!
Me Versus The Truman Application
15 years ago

Yaw so smaht.
ReplyDeleteCongrats on the internship! That's Awesome! drug trafficking.. that sounds fun! Enjoy your classes and work :)
ReplyDelete