OK, panic time.
I'm officially freaking out, and not in a good way. I leave in 3 days and feel completely unprepared. I think maybe it's from lack of sleep, but I spent the entire day yesterday stressing about everything.
I woke up today more focused and relaxed. I packed my two suitcases, and despite what Emily and others have told me, I did not leave an inch of room in either for souvenirs. Maybe I should take out some non-essential items. I mean French wine > a few extra shirts, right?
I'm convinced that I'm going to forget something obvious like my glasses, U2 DVDs, Reese's, or my OL polo. Don't judge.
I'm heading over to Em's tonight to celebrate New Year's with her, Paul and Chris. I can't think of a better way to end 2009 and this decade and start off 2010.
I'm still perfecting this epic Strasbourg playlist, but here are the new additions. Sorry Kelly, no Radiohead.
Selections from Glee Season 1, Volumes 1 and 2 (courtesy of Emily)
Kathleen - David Gray
Something To Be Proud Of - Montgomery Gentry
How - Katharine McPhee
Electrical Storm - U2
Settlin' - Sugarland
Need You Now - Lady Antebellum
According to You - Orianthi
Me Versus The Truman Application
15 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment