I'm all about the music and creative playlists for every occasion. I have about 30 playlists on iTunes on the family computer that I've created over the past couple of years. I mean, every big meet, trip, game, and concert deserves its own epic, unique playlist, right?
Why should this trip be any different?
Apparently I have too much time on my hands.
Anyway, it's been quite some time since I've visited the iTunes store. I've managed the past couple of months by wearing out the replay button on YouTube, mooching off of my friends, and purchasing downloads on my sister's account when she's not paying attention.
"No, Jenny, I have no idea how your gift card balance went from $25.00 to $2.19. It was probably Mom."
In any case, I proudly purchased a $15 iTunes gift card at CVS yesterday to treat myself. I spent my evening clearing out space on my lovely red 8GB iPod Nano (Be jealous all you iPhone/iTouch lovers).
Most of my friends seem to think that my music collection is not diverse enough. Maybe the fact that U2, Coldplay and DMB take up more than half of the space on my hard drive is good evidence of this.
In an attempt to "diversify" (Chancy Nancy's second favorite word. Duh, "scholarship" is first. Oh wait, maybe third, after "action") my music collection and the epicness that will be the STRASBOURG 2010 playlist, I decided to purchase some new, spicy tunes.
Here's what I have so far, enjoy! I still have $3.17 left on my account so I'm open to suggestions for my last 2ish downloads!
Maybe Tonight, Maybe Tomorrow - Wideawake
Wayfarer - Jay Nash
Off I Go - Greg Laswell
Halfway Gone - Lifehouse
Alone - Heart
Come on Get Higher (Live) - Sugarland
Wheels - Foo Fighters
Maybe - Ingrid Michaelson
Enough to Let Me Go - Switchfoot
1901 - Phoenix
Me Versus The Truman Application
15 years ago

noo, get the better switchfoot song.
ReplyDeleteset the fire to the third bar.
try some radiohead, the band that coldplay's trying to be.
ReplyDeleteTAYLOR YOU FOOL.
ReplyDelete